Behind the scenes at the Stannah factory, researchers are busy working out how they can help you get the most out of our stairlifts. They work closely with our stairlift engineers, and together, they draw up a plan.
We are working hard on your stairlift to make your life as comfortable as possible. How?
- We only answer to ourselves so we have the freedom to invest in innovation. That means that if one of our engineers has an idea they think would make you safer or more comfortable, we have the freedom to investigate it.
- Because we are a family-run business we can make sure our standards exceed regulations. We have gained ISO certifications in the areas of quality management of business and Health and Safety management.
- Because we make each stairlift ourselves, we can promise you it’s reliable and safe. Our quality control makes sure of that. It also means that we only use the safest materials.
- Our stairlifts are tested for 25,000 consecutive return journeys, but that’s a minimum. Stannah stairlifts are built to last decades.
- Only the best work practices are implemented when we make our stairlifts. We invest in training our staff until they are specialists in their art.
- Added features. We’ve thought of those days when your arthritis is playing up and now every stairlift we sell comes with an ergonomic seatbelt. You only need one hand to fasten it so you’re safe zipping downstairs in the morning.
- We are engineers but we understand that you care about more than the mechanics of your stairlift. That’s why we have worked on the design, so that it fits seamlessly into your home.
It gives us peace of mind to know that we always provide the highest levels of service. That’s the only way we can operate. Knowing that you are safe and comfortable in your home is of utmost importance and each step of our process is meticulously monitored to lead up to that goal. Call us to find out more about how we tailor our stairlifts to your specific needs.